Here the text is missing
FRESATUDO develops its activity of machining and manufacture of precision parts with the aim of providing Customers with products that have the quality required by them, thus achieving the full satisfaction of its Customers.
From this perspective, FRESATUDO's Quality Policy is based on the following values:
- Satisfy and try to exceed the expectations of its Customers and other interested parties.
- Investing heavily in innovative solutions, asserting itself as a Company with an excellent service in order to satisfy the needs of its Customers, trying to minimize costs and execution times.
- Produce and deliver products within deadlines and with the quality required by Customers.
- Promoting the development of employees' abilities and skills, providing them with the necessary training to improve their performance.
- Continuously improve and simplify processes and methods in a sustained manner, ensuring continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Focus on preventing nonconformities that may occur in processes and products, through the development of actions to address risks and opportunities.
- Continuously improve the quality of products, analysing nonconformities and taking the necessary corrective and improvement actions to reduce the quantity and criticality of nonconformities and possible complaints from Customers.
- Ensuring compliance with the legal requirements, the clauses of the EN 9100:2018 and ISO 9001:2015 standards, the regulations issued by the aeronautical authorities and any requirements of other interested parties.
It is the responsibility of all Company elements to comply with and maintain the quality policy and objectives. It is also everyone's duty to report errors or incidents that they encounter in the course of their duties, as well as to propose improvement solutions deemed convenient, thus actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
Vale Figueira, February 28, 2023
Management: Armando Santos / Bruno Costa